20 million people in the U.S. exploring the healing benefits of yoga,
Beginning Yoga for the Blind and Visually Impaired now brings yoga
to the blind and low vision community.
Marty Klein, a blind author, workshop leader and yoga enthusiast and Gretchen Hein, a certified yoga teacher, combine their knowledge and insights to bring you a dynamic and inspiring introduction to the basics of yoga.
Marty's Encouraging Words About Yoga
Inside this 5 cd set you’ll find . . .
Thank you for choosing Blind Yoga as a way to help you begin to learn yoga and to assist you on your path toward health and well being.
- physical activities that develop your sense of body awareness
and alignment or cultivate a deeper spatial sense of your body
and proper alignment
- basic stretches that tone the body, develop flexibility and
strength as well as encourage deep relaxation
- 24 basic yoga poses presented in a clear, step-by-step manner,
specially designed for those with little or no sight - Listen
to a description of the Tree
- how to use a yoga mat and other props as guides when you practice
- special insights for the blind and visually impaired from the
- tips for yoga teachers for their blind and visually impaired
- directions for programming your own yoga sequences
LIMITED TIME OFFER***
$24.95 5 CD package via MP3 Download
$10 for Downloading any individual CD
an inspiring, dynamic,
easy to follow 5 CD set
Price $39.95 Plus
Shipping and Handling:
Canada : $8.95
International : $13.95